- Beautiful renovated Grade II listed building
- Ideal location – easy access from or to Ipswich
- Spacious area for parking on the Nursery grounds
- Three age specifically designed classrooms
- Largely locally sourced organic weekly menu
Our food is of the highest standard and we have our very own full time chef in-house creating healthy and interesting dishes covering a wide range of cuisines and catering for all nutritional and dietary requirements. We are developing a ‘take away’ service for parents so they can enjoy a freshly cooked meal ready to eat and pick this up at the same time as collecting their child.
- Highly qualified dedicated staff with competence in extracurricular areas; baby massage, languages, sport coaching, drama and music.
- A fully qualified special educational needs coordinator (SENCO) is available each day for guidance and support.
- Makaton trained staff.
- All of our staff are Paediatric First Aid trained.
- “To Bed” service where a child will have a warm bath/shower under the supervision of their key person so that they may be collected in their nightclothes ready to spend some quality time with parents before bedtime.
- We believe keeping it simple is the best policy and we have set up our Nursery to be fully inclusive with no additional fees to pay. Everything you would expect and more from all nappies to pull ups, every type of milk, bottles, dummies, Arbonne suncream for sunny days and even Calpol (if required) for those not so sunny days is all included.
It is our policy to ensure that our provision and setting meets the individual needs of each child and family. We consider any additional needs that a child or family member may have. We will support children who have special educational needs and/or disabilities and those for whom English is an additional language.
Little Acorns Super Saplings Mighty Oaks
- Our resources are largely made with natural materials where possible
- Access to the latest IPAD educational games and learning
- Conveniences and amenities which encourage independence from a young age
- Fully supervised sleep room for babies and our ‘Glamping’ sleep room for our toddlers
- Designated “messy” play zone available for each room
- Separate dining room
- Extensive and diverse outside space suitable for all children, including a covered area for all-weather play.
We have a large outside covered area, which is utilized each day by all our children including a padded floor area for our babies. The ‘Big “O” is our woodland class room and is accessed through a gate into a secure fenced area beautifully decked in the shape of an oak leaf. With mature trees shading the class area and a large area to run about in, this is perfect for the children to explore and to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Extracurricular activities include forest school sessions, swimming, music, cookery and gardening.
- All children including our babies have access to a free swimming lesson each week.
- We are open from 7.30am until 6.30pm Monday to Friday. (Extended opening hours to support working parents)
Care for your child beyond just childcare
- Each individual child’s need is prioritized to enable them to have a voice and an opinion
- Manners and behavior are instilled through positive management
- A focus on preparing a child for their next steps into education
- close relationship with all local schools including private and independent