We are pleased to announce we are now open and operating fully.
We have put controls in place to ensure safety for our staff and customers.
(please see our news page for more information) Updated 1st June 2020.
Our fantastic management team work closely together to ensure a safe and inspiring nursery life for your children.
Oakland Hall Day Nursery is dedicated to the care and development of your child, from 3 months to 5 years.
A great location with easy access and parking, Oakland Hall is a beautiful Grade 2 listed, 15th Century building set in an acres of gardens & grounds.
- Open 7.30am till 6.30pm, 5 days a week
- Full and half days available
- Staffed by experienced & highly qualified professionals
- Ofsted registered & members of the NDNA
- Experienced Chef providing locally sourced, organic food
- Government early education funding accepted
- We aim to provide the highest level of care and attention to each child in a friendly environment where learning is fun.
- We believe that courtesy, friendship & understanding are to be an accepted part of each day.
- We are dedicated to providing a service which shows a genuine regard for the needs of working parents.
Above all else, we aim to give our children the best preparation in life so that when they leave us they have the confidence to build on the personal and academic foundations we have helped to establish.
Smoothing the way forward into full time education for private, public, independent and state schools.
Millie’s Mark for Excellence Award
We are enormously proud to be awarded the Millie’s Mark for excellence.
What is Millie’s Mark?
As a parent, placing your child in an early years setting that is endorsed with Millie’s Mark provides reassurance that all childcare practitioners know what to do in a paediatric first aid situation.
It acknowledges that children’s safety is at the forefront of the setting’s mind when they care for your child.
Suffolk Council Adoption Agency
We are now working with the Suffolk County Council Adoption Agency. They require prospective parents to work with children as part of the process and here at Oakland Hall Day Nursery we accommodate this.
Please read the information in the following document for more information.